ayeeitsmikeyy asked: Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag back. (｡♥‿♥｡)
1. I can’t swim. I can’t float. I can’t survive in water. I’m learning though!
2. Even though I can’t swim, I can paddle and I love it.
3. If I could have any future, it would Broadway. But because of my partially tone deaf ear, I’m going to go for my more realistic dream of Interior Design. After I get my back up in Human Bio doe.
4. My family and I have had a tradition of going to this specific Pho restaurant every friday for the past like 11 years. I broke the tradition when I moved away for school. We still go when I come back.
5. I have a blackberry and I love it. I love my keys and I hate touch screen phones. But I know its inevitable that I will get an iPhone to complete my set of MacBook Pro, iPod Touch, and (soon to have) iPad.
6. I’ve never ever broken a bone.
7. I was never able to handle 3 things: spicy foods, being tickled, and horror movies. After training myself (mind over matter), I actually love these things.
8. In the game called love, I’ve been in the roles of hopeless romantic, jaded, heartbreaker, heartbroken, and cynical.
9. I’m a great kisser.
10. Five minutes ago, I had my first conversation with my mother about my sexuality ever since I came out to her a year and a half ago.